Happy Friendship day on 2nd August 2009, Friendship Day Special, 72nd friendship day celebrated world wide on every 1st sunday of August

Friendship Day Special

Happy Friendship day to u all my dear friends.

First of all friendship day when & how came into being celebrated?

Do you know how friendship day was founded by whom& when ?

In 1935, USA govt. had killed a man on 1st saturday of August. Next day his friend died committing suicide. In his memory USA govt had declared 1st Sunday of every august as friendship day.

On this 72nd friendship day i wish you all
Happy friendship day once again.

Do you know Which is friendshp Colour?
Friendship Colour is Blue

What is a friend?

He \ She looks out 4 u, inspires u, laughs with u, cries with u, understands u, guides u and walks with u. A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when u r lonely, a guide when u r searching, a smile when u r sad, a song when u r glad.

This is what a friend should say to a friend

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not
follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Walk beside me and be my friend."

This tells us that being equal & sharing equal is the bonding mantra of being together through out your life. Many things you can buy in this world except Father, Mother Friends."

The rain may be falling hard outside,But your smile makes it all alright. I'm so glad that you're my friend. I know our friendship will never end."

See this small quote isn't it beautiful enough to describe the sanctity of friendship.

And thats why all say
"a friend in need is a friend indeed".

Friendsare like mango... you'll never know which is sweet and which is not, Only when you have it feeled then only you will know which is sweet & which is not.

When you are drenched with lots of sorrows & dificulties no one will be there with you to help you outcome that depression & take you along away ahead to make youself comfortable.

Not relations, not families some time, not cousins, not brothers, not sister, not your uncle & aunt will be there when you failed in business, or you failed in your annual exams, or you failure to accomplish certain ambitions.

Join me on my own Friends network
http://friendsclubbangalore.socialgo.com/

The one & only person who will be there around you helping you & always wishing you, always praying for your wellness is none another than a true-friend.

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates.

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime.

50 years from now, I'd be so old I might forget u.
I might not remember ever knowing u, or might forget I once cared for u. I might.. but I won'tSome friends are remembered because of their smile.

Some friends are remembered because of their style.

But u are remembered because u r so nice to remember.

A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true.

But you know what? It is sweetest when it is u. Friends r like stars. u can't always see them, But u know they are always there 4 you. Never abandon old friends. They r hard 2 replace.

Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

A promise to a Friend By a Friend

I won't promise to be ur friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let me be ur friend as long as I live. Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know.

My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God!

Mostly Sometimes .... is a good remembrance.

Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I’m just giving u time to miss me!

Stars have 5ends, squares have4 ends, triangles have3 ends, lines have 2 ends, life has1 end, but i hope our friendship has no end.

Friendship is the word which has 'n' number meanings in the world. Friend being itself is a big thing for one self. Because to become a friend be a friend.










Join me on my own Friends network
http://friendsclubbangalore.socialgo.com/


----------------------------------------------------
Some popular Friendship day Quotes:

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." - Elbert Hubard

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."- Charles Caleb Colton

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin

"My friends are my estate."- Emily Dickinson

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Walter Winchell

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." - Len Wein

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." -Unknown

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." - Unknown
----------------------------------------------------

--------Collection of quotes & Article by Ram.
Join me on my own Friends network
http://friendsclubbangalore.socialgo.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Kannada Rajyotsava ಕನ್ನಡ ರಾಜ್ಯೋತ್ಸವ

Happy Mother's Day MOM - ma tujhe salaam

Color meanings in Designing