Happy Mother's Day MOM - ma tujhe salaam

On this eve of the Mother's day i just want to say thank you to my mother.

She(mother) is the wonderful powerstorm, enthusiastic, musician, housewife, teacher, friend, etc, etc.,

I dont have the words to describeyou my mother. She is a god to me first & then mom.

On the mother's day i want to share my love to my mother with you all. I hope it will sounds good for you.

The title is "Ma tujhe salaam" that means "mother i salute you".

Ma tujhe salaam

Ma tujhe salaam, mama tujhe salaam vande mataram - I love u ma.




Thanks for letting me born in this world.

Thanks for giving me such an opportunity to be in this world.

If your weren't then i wouldn't have been here to say this.

Thanks for all your sacrifice & love that is eternal.

I know i can't give back to you in return atleast i want you to be happy & live long till my 4 generations call you great grand ma.


I love you so much ma, i dont know whether this affection & love is going to be there even after my death.



But, one thing i know i want to see you & Dad happy together always.

You have taken so much pain in getting me into this world i can't even imagine of it.

You are so strong that even a man with a physique of arnold cannot bear that pain.

You make us feel comfortable always.

You will make us learn everything you know.

You will make us happy always. you will give us food even if you don't have something for you.

You are such a great living god that when i see you in pain i feel i wish i would have been a doctor & vanished your pain. When i see you crying i wish to beat him who made you cry.

The true thing is i can't see you in pain at all mom.

Even gods worships you.






Comments

  1. maga,
    Its too good kano..keep doing good work..

    Regards
    Ashok
    BHS School mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good ram...do write such articles regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Sreeram!!!!! keep up

    Regards
    Rohini
    SSVM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the support you have shown to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article shows how much do you love your Mother ...Good !!! Morethan the article the pic itself explains everthing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. its good and creative maga.. keep going..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. never think abt u in this way...havin good general knoweldge & good philosopher....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Kannada Rajyotsava ಕನ್ನಡ ರಾಜ್ಯೋತ್ಸವ

Color meanings in Designing